Friday, January 18, 2013

Naples, FL. best contractor service-TL Coastal Construction



Naples, FL. best contractor service-TL Coastal Construction


Where:  Naples and southwest Florida
What:  General contracting work, repairs, remodels, and some handy work
Who:  Tim and Ann Lang

Contact:  Ann (coordinator)
Phone: (239) 207-5788



Specializing in premium work at not premium pricing.  They provide old fashioned service with pride in their product.  This has impressed me from the start.  This is what I seek out when finding a service provider.  It is too easy to get swallowed up with all of the competitors, so you need to provide something that sets you apart.  Good communication and a Golden Rule philosophy that this family endows will keep you coming back to them for all of your contracting needs.

This is a family business that believes that you are only as good as what your client tells the next, carrying this over from their success in the MidWest.  So rest assured they will treat you with the individual service that you deserve.  In my life I've known nothing but family businesses.  My family owned a business back in southern Illinois through the generations for 50 years. Then, my family and I owned and operated a business in the Naples area for eight, and now in Real Estate I am a independent contractor myself employing the same values as TL Coastal Construction.  I have aligned my business with Premiere Plus Realty Co. in Naples, which is also a family owned and operated brokerage, and some of the best people you will know.  Through networking and admiration of family values it employs, TL Coastal Construction is one of Premiere Plus Realty Co.'s 'recommended' Contractors.  

You can also follow TL Coastal Construction on Facebook where you will see some of their work and can connect instantly with them as well.


Phillip M. Rigsby
Realtor®
Premiere Plus Realty Co.
Naples, FL.
(239) 494-2563
Premiere Plus Realty

Are you looking to Buy or Sell a home in the Naples area?

No comments:

Post a Comment